Tunapack 1 by stevenlebeau
License: Custom License - Use these however you see fit. If you choose to release any music with these instruments (or derivatives of these instruments), I'd love to hear your work, but it's not necessary. Attribution is always appreciated, but never required.
Tunabee presents: Tunapack #1
Here are some synths I've made for Renoise using single cycle waveforms. If you like them, please let me know and I'll try to share some more.
Special thanks to Abissus for the cover artwork! Brilliant job
Also: In the near future, these will be added to a github repo, since I would love to see how people could work on these to improve them and make them really come to life.
If you make anything with these, please let me know! I'd love to hear your use (and abuse) of my instruments :walkman:
- PWM Bass - An experiment based on my original PWM experiments but within the framework of a Renoise 3.x sampler instrument
- Life On MTV - An analog bass with a very quick attack.
- Drugs - Semi-gnarly pad sound with hand-drawn single-cycle waveforms.
- SafetyPad - A simple saw pad with a somewhat interesting attack, almost Prophet-5 like. Reminds me of something you might use in a cover of something off of Kraftwerk's Computer World album. Makes use of the AKWF saws.
- Wobble Kitchen - A brittle S&H sound, also making use of some hand-drawn waveforms.